PlayStation Knowledge Center
If you have attempted to troubleshoot your PlayStation 3 issue and believe the system is still in need of service:
Before Sending PS3 in
Other Youtube Video links
- PS3 Disc Extraction: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wh7CfD1jp8w
- PS3 No Picture: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C5uJ58qJETM
- PS3 Safe Mode: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TVOJny2FdRM
For US consumers
- If the retailer where you bought your system covers your system with their own warranty (or if you purchased a separate warranty from your retailer), try going back to the retailer first.
- Click here for information on how to send your PS3 to SCEA for service. (If the page doesn't load properly, please try clearing your browser's cache and cookies, or try using a different browser.)
- Click here for in-warranty service requirements.
For Canadian consumers
For Canadian consumers, we currently only offer In Warranty support on the Online Service Request site. Click here for information on how to get In-Warranty service for your system.
For Out of Warranty service, please contact our Consumer Services Department.
Pour les consommateurs canadiens, s'il vous plaît appeler notre Département de Services de Consommateur.
Consumer Services Department (Département de Services de Consommateur)
View our Contacting Support page for hours of operation and additional ways to receive support.
For consumers from other countries
If you system was purchased from another country, please click herefor service information.