PlayStation Knowledge Center
The PSN Status Indicator is now located in the top right corner of PlayStation.com
Enable password at checkout from PlayStation Store
As an additional safeguard, you may wish to enable the option to require a password on checkout from the PlayStation Store. If this option is enabled, every time a purchase is made, you will be prompted to enter yourPlayStation Network password in order for a purchase to be successful.
Note that this does not prevent an account from adding funds to their wallet.
Using the PlayStation®3 system
- On the XMBTM, go to (PlayStation®Network) and sign in to your account.
- Highlight (Account Management) and press the button.
- Select "Transaction Management" and press the button.
- Highlight "Require Password on Checkout" press the button.
- Highlight the drop down box and press the button. Change the option to "On" and press the button.
- Once complete move the cursor to "Confirm" and press the button to save these changes.
Using a computer
- Go to the Sony Entertainment Network account Management website, https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com.
- Log in to your account.
- Click on "Manage Wallet Options".
- Next to "Require Password on Checkout" click on the drop down box and change this option to "Yes".
- Click on "Continue" to save the changes.