PlayStation Knowledge Center
The PSN Status Indicator is now located in the top right corner of PlayStation.com
- You can only deactivate games via PC or website, not video. For video, you must deactivate directly from the console. Click here to learn how.
- If you do not have access to your system and you want to deactivate it for video, please contact our Consumer Services department for further assistance.
- If you only want to deactivate games or video on one system and not all of your systems, you must do that via the console you wish to deactivate. If you don't have access to that console, please contact our Consumer Services department for further assistance.
Deactivating All Consoles
Note: Once you have performed this deactivation you will be unable to repeat it for 6 months.
- Log-in to your Sony Entertainment Network account at https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action
- Click on the "Account " tab on the top navigation bar.
- Select "Media and Devices " from the left side of the screen.
- Click the "Deactivate All" option next the the "Game" section.
- Click "Yes " to confirm deactivation.
View our Contacting Support page for hours of operation and additional ways to receive support.