PlayStation Knowledge Center
The PSN Status Indicator is now located in the top right corner of PlayStation.com
When setting up a network connection on your PS Vita, you may need to enter your PS Vita's Media Access Control address (MAC address) if it is required by your network settings.
To locate your MAC address:
- From the Vita Home Screen, tap the Settings application and then tap Start.
- Swipe up on the screen to scroll down to the System option, and then tap the System option.
- Tap the System Information option.
- Your MAC address is the combination of letters and numbers to the right of the MAC address heading.
- Contact your router's manufacturer for information on how to add the PS Vita's MAC address and properly configure the router.