PlayStation Knowledge Center
With the purchase of the 3G/Wi-Fi PS Vita, AT&T is offering consumers who purchase an AT&T DataConnect Pass plan a second plan for free (250MB). There is no voucher that needs to be entered in, the promotional code will be added your DataConnect account. To redeem the free DataConnect Pass, you will need to log in to your DataConnect account and redeem it there.
You must purchase a DataConnect pass before March 31, 2012 to be eligible for the free 250MB DataConnect pass.
How to Redeem the free DataConnect Pass
- On the PS Vita, select (Network Operator).
- Select Start.
- Select Go to AT&T's Website
- Select DataConnect Pass.
- Login with existing AT&T userid and password
- Expand "My Devices and Plans" in account overview.
- Select your device
- Select "Add a Plan"
- Select "You have earned coupon(s), would you like to redeem?"
- Scroll to the "Earned Coupon" section and tap on the "PSVITAPROMO1" and tap Save
- You will be taken to the Plans page, where the "$0.00 - DataConnect Month Pass 250MB" will appear. Tap on "Update".
- You will see the Confirm Payment screen, scroll down and select "Confirm".
- Once the coupon redemption is complete, you will see the Order Success screen.