PlayStation Knowledge Center
The PSN Status Indicator is now located in the top right corner of PlayStation.com
The following printers are compatible with the PS3.
For information about how to configure the PS3 to use a USB printer, see how to print images with the PS3.
Visit the Epson website to see a list of printers that are compatible with the PS3:
For support questions or information, please contact Epson Customer Support.
Visit the Canon website to see a list of printers that are compatible with the PS3:
Hewlett Packard (HP) Printers
The following HP printers are compatible with the PS3:
- HP Photosmart Plus e-All-in-One
- HP Photosmart Premium e-All-in-One
- HP Photosmart Premium Fax
- HP Photosmart eStation
- HP Envy 100 e-All-in-One
- HP Photosmart D7460
- HP Photosmart C6280 All-in-One
- HP Photosmart C6380 All-in-One
- HP Photosmart C7280 All-in-One
- HP Photosmart C8180 All-in-One
- HP Photosmart Plus All-in-One
- HP Photosmart Premium All-in-One
- HP Photosmart Premium Fax All-in-One
- HP Photosmart Premium TouchSmart Web All-in-One
Please note that HP printers will not print from the PS3 if they are connected via a USB cable. They will only be recognized if the compatible HP printer is connected on the same network as the PS3.