PlayStation Knowledge Center
You can now enjoy YouTube on the PlayStation Vita by downloading the app from the PlayStation Store. With the YouTube app, you can also sign in to your YouTube account to view your favorite videos.
Installing the App
- On the PS Vita, select (PS Store).
- Once you launch the PS Store, go to "Apps" and select "YouTube for PS Vita".
- Select "Download" to start the download.
- The app will download and install automatically.
- Once the installation is complete, you will see the YouTube icon.
You can sign-in to your YouTube account to view your saved favorites and personalized recommendations.
- Start the YouTube app.
- In the YouTube app, tap on (Settings) on the bottom corner.
- In "Settings", select "Sign In".
- Tap on "Go to the YouTube Website" to authorize the app.
- The PS Vita browser will launch and the sign in page will appear. Sign in to your YouTube account.
- Once signed in, tap on "Allow access".
- You are now signed in to your YouTube account where you can see your favorites in the Favorites section in the YouTube app.