PlayStation Knowledge Center
After you download an item from the PlayStation Store, you will see the PlayStation Store icon and the word "Purchased" on the PlayStation Store content icon.
Please note that videos downloaded from the PlayStation Store cannot be redownloaded. Click here for the terms for purchased videos.
Click here to learn how to redownload PSP titles from the PlayStation Store.
If you wish to view or re-download the purchased item, visit your Download List.
- On the XMB™, go to (PlayStation®Network) > (Sign In) and sign in to your Sony Entertainment Network account.
- Highlight (Account Management) and press the button.
- Highlight [Transaction Management] and press the button.
- Highlight [Download List] on the PS3 or [View Downloads] on a PSP system, and press the button.
- Highlight the item you wish to redownload and press the button.