PlayStation Knowledge Center
If a you are having trouble locating content purchased from the PS Store, try one following ways to access the content.
- On the PS4, directly from the items detail page on the PS Store.
- On the PS4 download add-on content from the What's New activity feed..
- On a PC, remotely download the content directly to the PS4 (requires the system to be activated as your Primary PS4).
From the PS Store on the PS4
- From the Home Screen, press up on the d-pad to get to the Function Area.
- Press left on the d-pad until to get to the store and press the button to start the PS Store.
- With the store launched, press the button and select Search at the top of the screen. Then press the button.
- Enter the title of the content you wish to re-download to find the content's store detail page.
- From the content's detail page select [Download].
You will recieve a notification that the content has begun to download. You can also check the download progress in [Notifications] > [Downloads] or in the Library of the Dynamic Menu.
Download add-on content from the What's New activity feed
- From the Home screen press up on the D-pad to enter the Function area. Then press left on the D-pad to select the PS Store.
- Search for the add-on content and select it to enter the product page.
- Select [Download] if it is visible to acquire the add-on content.
- If "Purchased" is visible (instead of the [Download] button) on the product page press down on your D-Pad to select Like and press the X button.
- Press the button to return to the Home Screen.
- Press left, then down on the D-pad to view the What's New grid.
- Select the Activity which you "Liked" previously, to view the activity details.
- Select [Download] and press the X button to download the add-on content.
- The [Download] button will change to a download prggress bar.
- After the download is complete, the button change again to [Start]. Select the [Start] and press the X button to launch the game with add-on content.
Remote download from PC
You can remotely download the content to their PS4 via the https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com website.
Please note: You can only remotely download to the console that is activated as their Primary PS4. How to Activate / Deactivate Primary PS4
- Sign in to your PSN account on https://store.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com.
- Once you have successfully logged into your account, navigate to your PSN ID and a menu will appear after hovering over their name. Choose "Download List" off the menu that appears.
- You will see a list of items they have redeemed or purchased on the account. Navigate to the item(s) you would like to download and choose "Download to your PS4".
- Go to your "Library" on their PS4 they will see the content being downloaded to their system