PlayStation Knowledge Center
The PSN Status Indicator is now located in the top right corner of PlayStation.com
You can use the following forms of payment to purchase items at the PlayStation®Store:
- American Express
- Debit and check cards with the official MasterCard or Visa logos printed on them
- PlayStation®Network Card (PSN Card)
The PlayStation®Network Card (PSN Card) is a prepaid card that may be used to apply funds to a PlayStation®Wallet without using a credit card. Please visit your local authorized PlayStation® retailer to purchase the PSN Card. The PSN Card is only available for use on Sony Entertainment Network Master accounts with a United States address.
The following are currently NOT acceptable forms of payment at the PlayStation Store:
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Bank drafts or checks
- International* Credit Cards
- International* Cash Cards
* Countries outside of the United States and Canada
Click here to find out how to add credit card information to your Sony Entertainment Network account.
- Verify with your bank whether your credit or debit card is compatible with Address Verification System (AVS). Cards that do not support AVS will not work on the PSN.
- All credit/debit cards for use with the North American PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, must have a billing address within North America.
- If you are located outside of the North American region, you may still be able to create a Sony Entertainment Network account using a US or US territory address and purchase content from the North American PlayStation Store, however, you must have a North American credit card or debit card (with a Visa or MasterCard logo).
- If you have issues entering billing information onto your Sony Entertainment Network account, please see our guidelines for entering billing information.