PlayStation Knowledge Center
You can use the following forms of payment to purchase items at the PlayStation®Store:
- American Express
- Debit and check cards with the official MasterCard or Visa logos printed on them
- PlayStation®Network Card (PSN Card)
The PlayStation®Network Card (PSN Card) is a prepaid card that may be used to apply funds to a PlayStation®Wallet without using a credit card. Please visit your local authorized PlayStation® retailer to purchase the PSN Card. The PSN Card is only available for use on Sony Entertainment Network Master accounts with a United States address.
The following are currently NOT acceptable forms of payment at the PlayStation Store:
- Prepaid Credit Cards
- Bank drafts or checks
- International* Credit Cards
- International* Cash Cards
* Countries outside of the United States and Canada
Click here to find out how to add credit card information to your Sony Entertainment Network account.
- Verify with your bank whether your credit or debit card is compatible with Address Verification System (AVS). Cards that do not support AVS will not work on the PSN.
- All credit/debit cards for use with the North American PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system, must have a billing address within North America.
- If you are located outside of the North American region, you may still be able to create a Sony Entertainment Network account using a US or US territory address and purchase content from the North American PlayStation Store, however, you must have a North American credit card or debit card (with a Visa or MasterCard logo).
- If you have issues entering billing information onto your Sony Entertainment Network account, please see our guidelines for entering billing information.