PlayStation Knowledge Center
The PSN Status Indicator is now located in the top right corner of PlayStation.com
Purchasing videos to buy from PlayStation Network Video Download Service you can store your purchased videos to your PS3, PS Vita, PSP System, or PC. Plus, you can play back your purchased content on one PS3 and up to three PS Vita/PSP systems. There are specific guidelines when purchasing videos from the PlayStation Network.
Guidelines for purchasing videos
- Purchased videos have no time limit for viewing, so as long as the terms of the agreement are not violated, the purchased videos can be viewed indefinitely
- Purchased videos in standard definition can be played on a single activated PlayStation®3 computer entertainment system and up to 3 activated PS Vita/PSP® portable entertainment systems.
- Purchased videos to rent in standard definition can be downloaded to a single PS3 or a single PS Vita/PSP system then passed between either activated system once.
- Videos purchased on the video store cannot be re-downloaded once it has been downloaded to either a PS3 or PS Vita/PSP system
- Any user on a PS3 may begin playback of a video purchased to own once it has been downloaded to the system (unless some other restriction, such as parental controls