PlayStation Knowledge Center
- You can only deactivate games via PC, not video. For video, you must deactivate directly from the console. Click here to learn how.
- If you do not have access to your system and you want to deactivate it for video, please contact our Consumer Services department for further assistance.
- If you only want to deactivate games or video on one system and not all of your systems, you must do that via the console you wish to deactivate. If you don't have access to that console, please contact our Consumer Services department for further assistance.
- Note: You may also follow these step and deactivate your system from the PS3 browser if you do not own a PC.
Consumer Service Department
Phone: 1-800-345-SONY (7669)
View our Contacting Support page for hours of operation and additional ways to receive support.
Deactivating All Consoles
- Log-in to your Sony Entertainment Network account at https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action
- Click on the "Account " tab on the top right of the screen.
- Select "Media and Devices " from the left side of the screen.
- Four boxes will appear on the right: one for Video, Game, Music and Comics. Click anywhere in the Game box and then choose "Deactivate All ".
- Click "Yes " to confirm deactivation.
Note: Once you have performed this deactivation you will be unable to repeat it for 6 months.