PlayStation Knowledge Center
The PSN Status Indicator is now located in the top right corner of PlayStation.com
80029564: Can't install PlayStation Network downloaded content
Unable to install content that was purchased from the PlayStation® Store.
- The file may be corrupted. Please delete and redownloadthe file again.
- If the file was an update, delete the update and attempt to download the update again.
- Enter Safe Modeand Rebuild Database
Corrupted downloads have been connected with errors that occur within routers and wireless access points. If the problem persists, please try the following:
- Unplug and disconnect your wireless router and modem
- Connect your PS3 directly to your modem with an ethernet cable (wired connection)
- Plug in and turn on the modem
- Once the modem is fully connected, turn on the PS3
If you are able to download and install files with the PS3 wired directly to the modem, you may have an issue with your wireless connection. Click herefor more information regarding how to troubleshoot the issue or contact your internet service provider.