PlayStation Knowledge Center
The PSN Status Indicator is now located in the top right corner of PlayStation.com
After you make a purchase on the Sony Entertainment Network Online Store, your content is added to your Download List on your Sony Entertainment Network activated device (PS3, PS Vita, etc). Your download list is arranged in date order, with the newest first, so recent purchases will be at the top of the list.
When you make your purchase on the Sony Network Entertainment Online Store, you can either download your purchase yourself on your PS Vita or, if you have purchased a game, you may be able to remotely download your content so that it is ready to play when you next use your PS Vita. Additionally, you may also first download your PS Vita content to your PS3, and then copy the game to your PS Vita. See this page for further details.
You can check the status of any remotely downloaded content by selecting your Online ID at the top of the screen and select 'Download Queue'. To remotely start downloads, select your Online ID at the top of the screen and select 'Download List' then add items to the queue.
To remote download:
You can remotely download game content directly onto your PS Vita from the SEN Online Store.
- At the 'Thank You' page or on your Download List select 'Download to your PS Vita' next to the title you want to download.
- Content will remotely download onto your Vita if one of the follow occurs:
- Access the PSN Store from your PS Vita
- Next time your switch on your PS Vita
- During daily auto-start (between 4-6 am) while in standby mode
- Once it's downloaded the game will be available on the home screen.
To download yourself:
Along with remotely downloading content, you will always be able to download any content directly from the PS Vita.
- Locate the PlayStation®Store on the Home Screen and tap it. This will open the store's LiveArea.
- Tap "Start" to enter the PlayStation®Store.
- Tap the options button in the bottom right corner to display the options menu.
- Tap "Download List".
- Tap the game you wish to download.
- The item will be downloaded. You can view the status of the download from the notifications menu. Tap the notifications button in the top right corner to display the download progress.
- Upon completion:
- Games: Installed on the Home Screen
- Movies and TV shows: Viewed in the Videos app
- Music: Found in the Music app
- Avatars: Go to (Settings) > (PlayStation Network) > [Account Information] > [Avatar]