PlayStation Knowledge Center
The PSN Status Indicator is now located in the top right corner of PlayStation.com
To ensure your PS4 turns on automatically when downloads are available, please enable the following settings:
- From the function area navigate to [Settings]
- Scroll down to and select [Power Saving Settings]
- Select [Set Functions Available in Stand By mode]
- Provided the [Connect to the Internet] setting is also checked, you will have the option to also check [Enable Turning On of PS4 from Network]
- Ensure the box is checked:
- Next, from the [Settings] menu go to [System]
- Select [Automatic Downloads and Uploads]
- Tick the check box next to [Enable Automatic Downloads and Uploads]
- Finally, you need to leave your PS4 in StandBy mode to allow it to turn on and collect any downloads when available. To do this see this article.
Note: If you choose not to use this setting, your purchased content will begin downloading automatically when you next turn on your PS4.