About Service Subscriptions
The PSN offers a variety of items available on a subscription basis (PlayStation Plus, Spotify, DC Universe Online, etc.) When you purchase a subscription, you will be prompted to enter Credit Card information and the Auto Renewal option will default to "ON". Unless you opt to turn off the Auto Renewal feature manually, your subscription will renew automatically by deducting funds from your wallet, or by charging the credit card on the account.
Cancelling Auto Renewal from PS4
Cancelling Auto Renewal from from your PS4 XMB
- First navigate to [Settings] and press the X button.
- Navigate to [PlayStation Network Account Management] and press the X button.
- Next go to the [Account Information] option and press the X button.
- Now choose the [PlayStation Subscriptions] option and press the X button.
- Highlight the subscription you would like to cancel and press the X button.
- The [Cancel Automatic Renewal] option is highlighted at the bottom of the screen. Press the X button to cancel the subscription renewal.
Cancelling Auto Renewal from PS3
Here are the steps to turn off the Auto Renewal option on your XMB:
- On the XMB, navigate to [PlayStation Network] and press the X button.
- Scroll to [Account Management] and press the X button.
- Scroll to [Transaction Management] and press the X button.
- Scroll to to [Services List] and press the X button.
- Select the service you wish to no longer have renew automatically and press the X button.
- Highlight the line item marked as "Subscription" and press the X button.
- The "Cancel Automatic Renewal" button is highlighted at the bottom of the screen. Press the X button to cancel the subscription renewal.
This will only disable the auto renewal for the subscription service that was selected.
If you wish to re-enable the auto renewal feature, just simple repeat the step listed above. The "Cancel Automatic Renewal" button is replaced a with "Restart Automatic Renewal" button for any subscriptions that are not set to automatically renew.
Cancelling Auto Renewal from PC
Here are the steps to turn off Auto Renewal option from the Account Management website:
- Visit https://account.sonyentertainmentnetwork.com/login.action and log in to your PSN account.
- Go to the Media tab and select [Games] or [Music] from the options on the left.
- Select the current membership and click [Cancel Automatic Renewal].
- You can [Restart Automatic Renewal] before the expiry date of the current subscription period if you change your mind using the same method.
Cancelling Auto Renewal for PlayStation Vue
Visit PlayStation Vue: Cancel Your Subscription
regarding your PlayStation Vue Subscription.